Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Out with the old

Ok, here it is... another New year, another resolution.

This year I've gotten older. All my life I've waited for to "grow up", and as of 2005, it's finally happened. Tension headaches, anxiety attackes, psychosomatic ashtma and writer's (near) burnout.

Congratulations Vidya! You are now an adult.

So now that I'm in-charge of my life and doing such a bang-up job of it, this year's resolution is to be more adult-like and less of a granny.

My resolutions in a nutshell are:

1. Thou shalt write a daily blog: I have views, I am a writer. The two shall meet.
2. Thou shalt move thy ass: The theme of the year is "fitness". Yoga, Walking, gymming,
3. Thou shalt spring clean thy God-given Talents: Tanjore Painting, My Vocals, My Guitar.
4. Thou shalt write like there is no tomorrow: No more moaning over ideas that amount to nothing more than a synopsis
5. Thou shalt chill: Dirty dishes are not the end of the world. Hubby blowing 1000 rupees a month on dvds is no big deal. Life is still good even if there is a pile of dirty, soggy, smelly laundry at end of the rainy season.

And last and biggest of all.

6. Thou shalt remember thy life is full of blessings and only getting better.

No comments: